- : Move Better for Life
- : 14-Jun-2020
- : Armidale NSW 2350
Take your career to the next level in a leading edge team of allied health professionals.
Due to their continued growth, this Award-winning leader in regional allied healthcare is seeking to appoint 2 physiotherapists -one to each of their New England practices - Armidale and Tamworth.
Each role works with an Allied Health team including physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, physiotherapy assistants and an amazing administrative team!
Each of the role would involve working with a wide range of clientele including and not limited to:
- Home visits
- Aged care
- Professional Development :
- $1000 budget for external training
- fortnightly in-house PD sessions.
- Be a part of a vibrant and inclusive team.
- wide variety of patient presentation
The positions are full-time although part-time can be considered for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Senior Physiotherapist, you will also contribute professional expertise to the development, monitoring and review of approved programs to enhance independence and quality of life for both individual and targeted groups of clients.
Also visit our website www.movebetterforlife.physio
Applicants must have:
• Undergraduate Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent studies as assessed by the Australian Physiotherapy Council and approved by AHPRA for registration.
• Current registration with AHPRA.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and client service skills.
• High level commitment to holistic practice, continuous learning and professional development.
• Ability to liaise effectively with a diversity of clients, clinical and administrative staff, service providers and health professionals.
• Willingness to work collaboratively and effectively in a best practice team environment.
• Capacity to develop and deliver effective treatment plans and reports.
• Knowledge of best practice in physiotherapy client service delivery.
• Demonstrated capacity to work in synergy with the vision, mission and values of MBFL.
It is highly desirable if candidates also have:
1. Previous physiotherapy experience in a clinical setting.
2. Qualifications or demonstrated commitment to obtain qualifications in Clinical Pilates and other complimentary health and wellbeing programs.
No Similar Jobs Found.