- : Vital Core Physiotherapy
- : 14-Jun-2020
- : St Morris SA 5068
You are a fun, personable, outgoing physio and have a desire to excel in private practice and women’s health. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for a more specialised role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to find out how:
- You’ll be our future "Women's Health through the Ages" physio and pilates practitioner, and take pride in your career.
- You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
- You want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your caseload. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much, much more.
- You’ll be working unto around 35 hours per week, with a combination of 1:1 physio sessions for MSK and pelvic health and some classes including pilates informed small groups. You’ll be trained in DMA Clinical Pilates and be able to create amazing results with that methodology – this can happen once you’re onboard.
We are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 16 years of practicing from our site we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We have a large gym and small Pilates studio on site, running 40 hours per week of classes.
We are particularly committed to excellence in Women’s Health throughout the life stages, supporting teens, mothers and ageing women to lead active and pain free lives. Rebecca and Tory are both Titled WMPH physios, plus Danae and Olivia are both WH physios with university training, so we have a dynamic learning culture.
We thrive on helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work and will contribute to external PD courses each year. We offer excellent in house training, weekly PD and funding support for external PD, and you’ll be working within our current team of 7 outstanding physios.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Must be eligible to work as a physiotherapist in Australia
Current CPR and Working with Children check required.
Experience in private practice preferred
No Similar Jobs Found.