- : Ramsay Health Care
- : 17-Jun-2020
- : Albury Wodonga & Murray NSW
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Albert Road Clinic, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital, The Border Cancer Hospital, Murray Valley Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Join Australia’s Leading Private Healthcare Provider as a Physiotherapist today. This opportunity will see you based at Murray Valley Private Hospital and work across our other sites including The Border Cancer Hospital and Albury Wodonga Private Hospital. We currently have available:
- 1 permanent part time opportunity offering 68.4 hours per fortnight
- 1 casual opportunity to cover leave and weekend shifts.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning across three of our facilities including Murray Valley Private Hospital, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital and The Border Cancer Hospital.
This position will see you predominately working with inpatients and day patients on rehabilitation cases with the opportunity to work on the surgical, oncology and orthopaedic wards as required. You will also have the opportunity to run individual, group and hydrotherapy sessions and be involved in the development of new patient programs.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who thrives in working with a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in Physiotherapy with Current Authority to Practice as a Physiotherapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Experience in rehabilitation
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence based practice
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
No Similar Jobs Found.