- : Pathways Physiotherapy
- : 22-Jul-2020
- : Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
This maternity leave position is absolutely ideal for Physio's with 2 or more years of Experience, who are looking to further enhance their clinical and reasoning skills! Ongoing employment beyond the maternity leave term would absolutely be considered for someone who is the perfect cultural fit.
Are you -
- A Physio with 2 or more years of experience?
- Somebody who treats with passion and inspiration!?
- Searching for opportunities to continue to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills?
- Yearning to be part of a supportive team culture that lifts each other?
- Someone who loves working in an open, light and bright clinic with the chance to showcase your manual therapy, education, exercise and clinical pilates skills?
- Excited for a change of scenery?
- Willing to start late August - early September 2020.
This maternity leave position will take over an established caseload consisting of musculoskeletal clients - particularly dance injuries, pregnancy-related and pelvic girdle pain & clinical pilates. And will provide ongoing clinical and professional support via one-on-one and group mentoring sessions, clinical inservices, quarterly reviews and team culture workshops.
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern - you will be a part of a team that is more 'family' than 'staff', and our ethos is progressive and energising.
Your responsibilities will be -
- Treating clients of a varied musculoskeletal caseload including dance, post-surgical, sports & fitness & women’s health clients;
- Running Clinical Pilates and Rehabilitation classes;
- Facilitating communication between the clients and their health professional team to ensure optimal outcomes (including GP’s, surgeons, personal trainers, other allied health professionals);
- Participating in regular 1:1 & group mentoring / case reviews with our Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and team, as well as actively participating in regular clinical inservices.
The ideal candidate is an excellent rapport-builder who shows initiative and works well within a tight-knit team. Enthusiasm for the profession, as well as all things health and fitness is essential! Private practice and pilates experience essential.
Remuneration package includes the security of a wage, with the upside of commission, plus annual leave, superannuation and CPD allowance.
No Similar Jobs Found.