- : Bunbury Physiotherapy Centre
- : 22-Jul-2020
- : Bunbury WA 6230
Bunbury Physiotherapy Centre is a long-standing, established locally owned private physiotherapy clinic. We are proud of our reputation of providing clinical excellence to Bunbury and surrounding areas.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Physiotherapist to provide both individual physiotherapy treatment and individual and group Gym, Clinical Pilates and Rehabilitation sessions. The clinic boasts large comfortable private consulting rooms and a fully equipped Gymnasium and rehabilitation studio.
You will be working with an approachable, experienced team including highly experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists willing to provide mentoring as needed and to assist with continuing professional development.
Please visit out website for more information about our clinic. www.bunburyphysio.com.au
- Desire and ability to provide patient centered high quality physiotherapy management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Clinical Pilates experience essential and a qualification in Clinical Pilates preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA Registration and current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Member of APA
About The Job:
To provide individual physiotherapy treatments to assigned patients in the clinical rooms and to provide individual and group Pilates and Gym sessions in the gymnasium including maintaining adequate patient records for the above.
Hours are negotiable but will include some after hours (morning and evening) sessions and group classes.
No Similar Jobs Found.