- : North Kincumber Physiotherapist
- : 30-Jul-2020
- : Kincumber NSW 2251
North Kincumber Physiotherapy & Coast Vestibular and Concussion Clinic is searching for a star locum physiotherapist to join our team of experienced Physiotherapists & full administrative support.
Unfortunately, one of our senior physiotherapist has sustained a sporting injury & is out of action for 6 weeks.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in private practice physiotherapy (specifically musculoskeletal, sports physiotherapy and vestibular rehabilitation), is enthusiastic & fun, highly motivated and has outstanding time management.
What the job is:
- Locum: must be available to work Tuesdays and Fridays to fill in for our injured physiotherapist:
It is a minimum of 4 hours/ shift and a maximum of 8 hours/ week.
- For the right applicant, we would consider keeping you on to do our locum shifts which appear every month – 8 weeks. This could be a full 1-2 weeks of work.
- Start-time: July 2020 – NOW!
- No weekend work!
- Excellent remuneration (proportional to experience & training) & work conditions.
- MUST be available to work both Tuesdays & Fridays.
- This position suits an experienced musculoskeletal & sports physiotherapist (>5 years), who demonstrates great initiative, drive and can integrate a team.
Please no new graduates.
What we would love to see in you:
- a strong background in Manual and Exercise Therapy
- a passion for learning and empathy
- must have great time management & participate in our in-service sessions
- outstanding communication skills, willingness to participate in talks in the community along with doing some marketing tasks
- an interest in a particular area of musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- Must be registered with PRODA and SIRA!
- Ideally, we are looking for a physiotherapist from the Central Coast as we are looking long term to have you as part of our team.
- Offers a relaxed and fun learning and working environment.
- We are the first vestibular clinic on the Central Coast.
- Paperless clinic, well-built exercise prescription soft-wares, which includes Telehealth access.
- Encourages regular professional development and therefore we allocate a generous amount towards approved seminars and training programs.
- Runs regular in-services
- Close working relationship with various allied health practitioners (GPs, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists, chiropractors, Podiatrists, exercise physiologists, personal trainers etc.)
- We treat a wide range of patients (85% private and the rest is insurance based or DVA).
- Our focus in on evidence based practice and we use a wide range of manual therapy, exercise prescription as well as a holistic approach to musculoskeletal conditions.
- Current physiotherapists are trained in many areas including dry needling therapy, Kinesio Taping (Certified Practitioner), Fascial Manipulation, Visceral Manipulation, Vestibular Assessment & Rehabilitation, Synthetic casting, Concussion Management along with many other skill sets.
Our team includes physiotherapists with interest in the upper limb and hand and sports along with another who is completing their Post Grad Master’s Program.
Furthermore, some physiotherapists have an interest in Shoulders and Spinal Diagnoses.
You will be exposed to a wide range of conditions including the following:
We are located in Kincumber on the beautiful Central Coast, an hour north of Sydney, 45 min south of Newcastle. It is central to the shops (2min walk) and the outdoors (5min drive from the surf, 3min drive from Kincumber Mountain).
- A bachelor of Physiotherapy or the equivalent (Masters of Physiotherapy)
- Have an excellent communication skills & be a fantastic team player
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership & professional indemnity insurance (that covers you for 20 millions dollars)
- SIRA registration
- have a PRODA account
- Australian driver's licence
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: 1-3 Months
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 5-7 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.