- : Territory Therapy Solutions
- : 31-Jul-2020
- : Berrimah NT 828
Territory Therapy Solutions is a highly regarded and locally owned Darwin based allied health practice. We provide high quality and innovative occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology and exercise physiology services to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries throughout the Northern Territory.
Territory Therapy Solutions is a service of integrity; we aspire to be caring, respectful and reliable in the delivery of therapy services. We are committed to excellence in all aspects of service delivery and understand what it takes to help those living with complex disabilities and injuries live a better life. Our client portfolio currently includes NDIS participants, third party workers’ compensation and motor vehicle accident claimants, and self-funded individuals.
Our physiotherapists are motivated to make a difference for those who are affected by movement disorders of neurological causes and use evidence-based principles of treatment to manage and treat their clients.
We continue to experience high demand for neurological physiotherapy services and are seeking the right person to join our highly experienced and friendly team. A position is available for a full-time physiotherapist who is experienced in working with clients with complex disabilities and medical conditions including stroke, acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury, progressive neurological conditions, amputations and multi-trauma.
This role suits a physiotherapist who:
- Is experienced in working with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Is experienced in providing physiotherapy interventions to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries.
- Is a team player with an ability to contribute collaboratively towards person centred outcomes and their quality of life.
- Enjoys and is willing to travel throughout the Territory to complete physio assessments and interventions in a range of community settings.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is resourceful, creative, and adaptable
- Bachelor or higher qualification of Physiotherapy.
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioners Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
- Personal indemnity insurance.
- Hydrotherapy qualifications and experience.
- Experience in working with people with complex disability / injury in the acute, sub acute/rehabilitative and chronic phases of their condition.
- Experience in equipment prescription to address mobility needs.
- Experience and interest in working with Indigenous Australians.
- Current Ochre Care and police check.
- Current first aid/CPR certificate.
- Evidence of further study in managing clients with neurological conditions.
- Understanding and experience working with clients under the NDIS, third party and workers compensation schemes
- Experience in high level mobility assessments and interventions
- Experience in vestibular assessment and treatment
Dependent on experience and qualifications, the successful candidate will be offered:
- Generous salary package ($80,00-$130,000) per annum.
- Relocation assistance considered.
- 6 weeks annual recreation leave and 3 weeks personal leave.
- 2 weeks of professional development.
- Maternity leave, conditions apply
Applications are invited:
From genuine, experienced AHPRA registered physiotherapists.
To submit an enquiry or application for this position, please be in contact with the office
- Practice Area: Neurology physiotherapist
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
No Similar Jobs Found.