- : Neutral Bay Physiotherapy
- : 09-Aug-2020
- : Neutral Bay NSW 2089
About the clinic
Neutral Bay Physiotherapy has been an integral part of the Lower North Shore community for over 30 yeras. We offer a wide range of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to support sporting injuries, pelvic conditions, and persistent pain.
We run a range of physiotherapist-led exercise classes for the community including mums and bubs classes, pre-natal classes, as well as general rehabilitation and exercise classes for the aged community.
North Shore Pelvic Floor Centre and Neutral Bay Physiotherapy pride itself on its warm and friendly team and patient centred approach to care.
About the role
North Shore Pelvic Floor Centre (within Neutral Bay Physiotherapy), is seeking an experienced Pelvic Physiotherapist to join our team of pelvic physiotherapists, musculoskeletal physiotherapists, pilates instructors and massage therapists. This is a part time role working 15-18 hours per week, with 1-2 Saturdays per month as needed.
The successful applicant will be working alongside 2 other men’s/women’s health physiotherapists.The caseload would include a mix of both women’s and men’s health physiotherapy, with the scope to also treat musculoskeletal patients, take pilates classes, mums and bubs classes and pregnancy classes if desired.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to manage a men’s and women’s health caseload independently, as well as willingness to work as part of a team
- Motivation to maintain on going relationships with specialists as well as develop further relationships.
- Commitment to ongoing further education
- Experience in treating OAB, SUI, POP, pain disorders, antenatal and postnatal care
- Willingness to treat men’s health conditions
- Completion of/enrolment in postgraduate certification or Masters in Women’s Health Physiotherapy OR extensive postgraduate courses undertaken
- Interest in the link between pelvic floor and the musculoskeletal system. Experience and training in treating the pelvis, spine and thorax would be desireable.
- Experience or interest in teaching mum’s and bub’s and pregnancy classes and/or pilates
- Experience in treating Men’s Health Conditions, fitting pessaries, defecation disorders
- Strong referral base and close relationship with specialists
- 2 years experience working in pelvic health
If you think you are the right candidate and would suit this role or have some interest in this role we would love to hear from you!
For more information about our clinic, please visit https://www.lifecare.com.au/clinic/neutral-bay-physiotherapy/about/
To submit your application, please hit 'Apply'
No Similar Jobs Found.