- : St Vincent’s Health Network Sydney
- : 20-Aug-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Job Description:
Position Title: Senior Physiotherapist.
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Hours per week: up to 38
Position Grade: Physiotherapist Level 3, Year 1/2
Salary: $100,151.00- $103,503.00
Enterprise Agreement: The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations' Professional and Associated Staff Agreement 2009
Department Name: Hospital in the Home (HITH)
A vacancy exists in the above unit for a highly motivated insert title with appropriate knowledge and skills to join our friendly and supportive team. Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high quality patient centred care.
The HITH Physiotherapist will contribute to the advancement of quality health systems within Integrated Care to reduce avoidable hospital admission and promote early discharge from hospital. The HITH physiotherapist will support the continuum across the inpatient and community settling and act as an expert on service availability promoting safe and effective patient care.
This position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children's Guardian. For more information and how to apply, please visit the Office of the Children's Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check
The vacancy is open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens who hold a valid New Zealand passport, Australian permanent residents and those non-residents deemed by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to be eligible to work in Australia only.
About St Vincent's Health Network Sydney:
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at Auburn. We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector. As a Catholic health and aged care service provider, our mission is to bring God's love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus, with a commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive 2020_017. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
What we offer:
• Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
• Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
• Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
• Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent’s Health Australia Network.
• Accrued day off once a month where applicable
• Employee Assistance Program
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions.
When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position as outlined below. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the ‘My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia.
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with no restrictions
- Current NSW drivers’ license Class C or above
- Extensive post registration experience in physiotherapy with high level clinical skills transferable across a range of clinical areas as deemed appropriate by the organization
- Demonstrated comprehensive awareness and understanding of the complexities of working in an ambulatory and community services environment
- Demonstrated commitment to improving clinical practice and service delivery through leadership of quality improvement activities and ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated effective communication, consultation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
An example on how to address and upload selection criteria is provided in the attachment below in order to assist you with completing your application.
Please ensure you review the instructions on how to upload this document as applicants that do not address the selection criteria may have their application automatically culled.
No Similar Jobs Found.