- : The Healthy Body Company
- : 20-Aug-2020
- : Jordan Springs NSW 2747
Who are we?
We are The Healthy Body Company, but we are so much more than just physios! We are a group of like-minded, motivated individuals dedicated to raising the bar of the allied health profession.
Our 3 boutique clinics across Sydney are home to our friendly teams of physiotherapists, massage therapists, yoga and pilates teachers and our wonderful support team.
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team at our private practice in Jordan Springs.
This is a full-time (fixed-term contract or permanent) and we encourage early career physios with a desire for excellence to get in touch.
Why join us?
- Competitive remuneration - we provide you with an excellent remuneration package that is based on your experience and skillset (including salary plus incentives)
- Ongoing development - we pay 50% of all extended learning education and courses and encourage continuing professional development (internal and external), along with career progression opportunities
- Great environment - we are a dynamic, growing business that values and supports our team in a fun, active work environment
- Variety - we have a valued, long-term client base, offering you a varied caseload
What you'll do
In this position, you will deliver a wide scope of primarily musculoskeletal physiotherapy services ranging from
- Individual physiotherapy rehabilitation sessions (including Sports physiotherapy and WorkCover cases)
- Chronic disease management
- Defence force veteran rehabilitation
- Strength and conditioning for healthy populations
- Ongoing client assessments and monitoring
- Support colleagues as needed
- Health education and promotion for patients
What you'll need
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current valid AHPRA registration
- Musculoskeletal experience (essential)
- Outcome-focused mindset, with a strong desire to learn and grow your professional skillset
- Proven effective exercise prescription and programming ability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport (with clients, co-workers & other health professionals)
- Exceptional skills in clinical reasoning, diagnosis and injury management
- Experience working with individuals and groups of clients
- 2 contactable clinical reference checks
How to apply
If you are passionate about health, enjoy a dynamic team environment and feel like a new challenge, then this is the role you've been searching for!
To register your interest for this amazing opportunity, apply now ensuring you attach your CV and a detailed cover letter (or the link to a video of you) addressing the following:
- What do you love most about the work that you do?
- What is your ideal working environment?
- What is a personal goal you have for yourself in the next 5 years?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
No Similar Jobs Found.