- : North Shore Physio and Pilates
- : 23-Aug-2020
- : Castlecrag NSW 2068
North Shore Physio and Pilates is a well established physiotherapy and Pilates clinic located in Castlecrag. We only provide hands on therapy as a passive adjunct to our clients with varying musculoskeletal injuries and conditions and place a strong emphasis in our rehabilitation programme tailored to each individual using our state of the art gym and Pilates equipment. Our classes (private or 1 instructor to 3 clients) make up at least 50% of our clinic caseload and play a pivotal role in assisting our clients with their self management strategies.
While Pilates experience is preferred, this is not essential and we are happy to provide the training required if interested. We are looking for a part time/casual physiotherapist (up to 16 hours/week initially) with potential to expand towards a full time position at the practice. You will be guided and work alongside our clinical director who is an experienced APA titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with a Diploma in Rehabilitative Pilates. While we will try our best to accommodate and be flexible around your preferred shifts, we would still prefer you to work at least one afternoon/evening shift every week.
Starting remuneration is based on the years of experience and level of training received with performance incentives rewarded as caseload builds up.
* Be passionate and enthusiastic
* Demonstrate excellent communicative skills and rapport with clients
* Be confident and comfortable to deliver or assist with exercise classes. Previous Pilates experience preferred but not necessary
* Have worked as a physiotherapist in a private practice setting for at least 1 year
* Have current AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance.
No Similar Jobs Found.