- : Adaptive Sports Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- : 23-Aug-2020
- : Dapto NSW 2530
We are looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Physiotherapist to join our growing clinic. Adaptive Sports Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is a well established allied health clinic operating in Dapto (15 mins south of Wollongong). We have a strong word-of-mouth referral base, good relationships with local doctors and are passionate about creating an impact within our community. The team currently consists of 3 Physiotherapists and 2 Exercise Physiologists. The current caseload is mainly MSK based and there is an opportunity for a women's health caseload and to run pilates classes.
We are willing to provide you with a supportive environment to help achieve work-life balance and to continue to grow professionally. There are exciting times ahead for Adaptive and would love to have you on board to help change lives.
- We value our team highly and are dedicated to ensuring you are happy and fulfilled personally and professionally
- You will get a weekly 1 on 1 session with the Senior Physio for case reviews
- We have a weekly inservice to improve hands on skills and theoretical knowledge
- We schedule regular team bonding events where we get out of the clinic and enjoy each other's company
- Regular catch up with the director to ensure you are tracking towards your professional and personal goals
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is looking for their next challenge and is willing to evolve and innovate.
- An individual who is a team player and is passionate about community engagement and relationship building.
- A professional who wants to be involved in the clinic growth which will lead to working with your preferred clients and a roster that sustains a healthy work/life balance.
- Someone who has daily examples of our core values: Empowerment, Respect, Excellence, Compassion and Support.
- An interest in Pilates and women’s health would be advantageous.
No Similar Jobs Found.