- : Adaptability Therapy
- : 26-Aug-2020
- : Greenslopes QLD 4120
Adaptability Therapy is a leading private Allied Health practice in South East QLD committed to providing comprehensive services for children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities.
Our clients have complex needs in both physical and psychosocial disabilities and reside in their own homes, boarding houses, residential aged care and supported independent living facilities across Brisbane and The Gold Coast.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity is currently available for an experienced Physiotherapist with a true passion for working with all ages and abilities. This is a great opportunity for a skilled physiotherapist looking to make a real difference in their clients live to join an amazing team!
This is a community-based role, working with a diverse caseload with a strong focus on genuine capacity building with individuals.
No two days are the same and this role will really challenge your clinical reasoning skills.
- Provision of evidence-based physiotherapy services in a variety of community settings
- Predominantly private home visit, aged care, NDIS caseload
- Tailor the role to suit your areas of clinical experience and interest
What we offer
- Top of the market salary package - you'll be recognised for your experience and skills with a salary and benefits that match this
- Additional benefits - you'll also be provided with a generous car allowance, iPhone and laptop to ensure you can perform at your best
- Flexible and supportive working environment - we don't focus on numbers - we care about outcomes. Get in touch to hear more about how we walk the talk on this!
- Job security - we are a well-established practice that has worked hard on maintaining our strong position in the community, giving you the comfort of long-term job security
- Growth Opportunities - we are experiencing phenomenal growth and we would like to bring you along for the ride
- Ongoing development - you'll be provided access to supervision and mentoring with several Senior Physiotherapists, offering an excellent opportunity to develop your clinical skills across a wide range of practice areas
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Working with Children and Police checks
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of two years of a broad range of clinical experience including community, rehabilitation, neurological and/or paediatric experience
- Demonstrated high level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience and knowledge of contemporary, evidence-based physiotherapy practice including assessment and living skills development for clients with complex disabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and ongoing improvement
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
No Similar Jobs Found.