- : Sydney Advanced Physiotherapy
- : 27-Aug-2020
- : Lindfield NSW 2070
Sydney Advanced Physio (Lindfield) is looking for an experienced private practice MSK therapist to join our team. This role is an amazing one for growth and for therapists looking for a learning experience in a supportive team environment. We are based 300m from Lindfield train station (near Chatswood) and have a large spacious clinic with two large Pilates studios - including equipment.
About the role:
- 16- 35 hrs/week available. Happy for someone to start part-time and build up to full-time if preferred.
- MSK role with private patients (no Work Cover, CTP or DVA)
- Possibility of teaching mat and equipment classes.
- Loads of in-house training with senior physios and sports therapists who have trained with LJ Lee & Diane Lee, who also have training in craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation, women's health, Kinesio taping and much more. We do extensive in-person training and also have online training options for additional support.
- Working alongside women's health and massage therapists.
- 1 hour initial appointments. 30-60minute follow ups. Treating one patient at a time only. Classes are a maximum of 4 for equipment and 5 for matwork. Private rooms for consultations.
- Salaried role with super, annual leave and sick leave. CPD financial support available. Performance incentives available.
- Additional Saturday role available for any therapists looking for extra hours and experience teaching Pilates classes.
We work with a view that the function of the entire body is important and that you need to consider the impact of whole body mechanics when looking at helping someone recover their movement.
We have a mixed MSK-WH clinic and we all work together to get the best possible outcomes for our patients. We refer to each other depending on what the patient needs and the different strengths of each therapist. Our classes are designed to be indiviualised so we can take into account each persons issues regardless of if it is back pain, foot problems or pelvic floor issues. This means if you're treating a patient for back pain and you think there might be a pelvic floor component that you can refer to our women's health physios for a pelvic floor assessment and vice versa.
We hope to find a therapist who is open to learning and willing to start ASAP
It would be a bonus if you are also Pilates trained to some degree.
No Similar Jobs Found.