- : Back in Motion
- : 31-Aug-2020
- : Hobart, TAS
Full Time or Part Time Private Practice Physiotherapist
A Bit about Our Practice…
At Back in Motion Hobart On Murray we do things a little differently!
We don’t care how much you know until we know how much you care. Care about your clients, your career, your team mates and the practice. We are really committed to being a great team providing great care to our clients.
A Bit about Our Leaders…
As Practice Directors, we have a lot to offer – we have been dedicated sports physiotherapists for 22 years and are renowned for mentoring and developing the careers of aspiring clinicians. Leadership is important to us. We have helped launch the careers of two Australian Olympic team physiotherapists. Our environment of mentorship is led by all team members, so finding like-minded individuals to join our tight knit and highly successful team is paramount to our success! We have mentored 22 clinicians in the last 25 years and supported 5 of our team members to turn their dreams of practice ownership into a reality - you could say that we are passionate educators!
A Bit about Our People…
We have built a practice that values innovation and drive, whilst retaining the warmth and flexibility of a personable family practice. We are passionate about physical health without limiting our skills to the treatment of pain. Our community is living longer but not living better and poor physical health is one the reasons. If you want to treat pain, prevent re-occurrence and promote physical health then we would love to talk to you.
About the Opportunity
We’re on the hunt for a new physiotherapist with one to three years’ experience, we are keen to talk to people who are looking to develop their skills in a values-driven team. We work in a busy private practice and encourage our physios to seek out clients in areas they are passionate about. This means that we have a very varied and engaged client base.
In this role you must be committed to continued personal development and embrace our core values of excellence, leadership, loyalty, integrity and significance.
- Effectively communicate the best course of treatment to achieve long-term, sustainable outcomes
- Demonstrate a high standard of clinical skill and work ethic
- Run semi-private Clinical Exercise classes as part of client rehabilitation
- Contribute to the growth and development of the practice
- Physiotherapy degree qualified with full AHPRA registration and APA membership
- Ideally one to three years’ private practice experience
Our staff enjoy working in this team because together we are really committed to being a part of a great team and providing great care to our clients. We are a team that cultivates a friendly and supportive working environment and seeks to continually develop ourselves, both personally and professionally. If hard work, respect, teamwork and growth are important to you then you’ll love being part of our team!
- 9 stage career progression pathway
- Attractive base + commission remuneration package plus entitlements
- Flexible work hours
- Regular, structured 1:1 mentoring
- Post-graduate study options
- Access to our team of dedicated and experienced physiotherapists
No Similar Jobs Found.