- : The Oval Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre
- : 07-Sep-2020
- : North Sydney NSW 2060
We are looking for a highly motivated, career orientated physiotherapist to join our practice in either a full or part-time capacity.
About The Practice
The Oval Physiotherapy boasts an enviable reputation for the highest quality patient care and clinical excellence. Established 30 years ago at North Sydney Oval, the practice has built an extensive network of quality referrals primarily by word-of-mouth from existing patients as well as from orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, G.P.’s and other allied medical practitioners. The practice is unique in having two leading Specialist Sports Physiotherapists who are heavily involved in the Specialist Training Program through the College of Physiotherapists.
- You are a health professional looking to become the best physiotherapist possible
- You may have plateaued in your current role and would like to move on to the next stage of your career path by developing and excelling in your clinical reasoning skills
- You studied physiotherapy to become a clinical physiotherapist, not a glorified gym instructor or Pilates teacher
- You enjoy the one-on-one professional relationships which you build with your patients and the satisfaction resulting from helping them to achieve their wellness goals
- You want to be exposed to a variety of sports and musculoskeletal conditions with a varying case load of individuals along with the support that you need to grow in your career
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to really care about your patients’ well-being and their successful rehabilitation outcomes
- You are a bright and cheerful person who is able to motivate your patients by way of your energy and enthusiasm
- You are registered with AHPRA and have appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
About The Job
- We provide generous one-on-one 45-minute Initial and 30-minute Standard Consultations to allow you to offer the best possible care
- We use strong clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based interventions to achieve successful outcomes for each individual patient
- We offer mentoring by our two Specialist Sports Physiotherapists to guide and support you in your professional development
- We provide regular in-service sessions focusing on a combination of direct teaching together with case study clinical reasoning discussions
- We offer a generous continuing education allowance which will allow you to further your knowledge base and enhance your clinical skills
- We facilitate access to observe with leading orthopaedic surgeons and sports physicians to build your network of specialists
- We offer a generous salary package which is dependent on your years of experience
- We treat predominately private patients who are motivated to get better and value your help
Our philosophy is to simply do the ‘right thing by our patients’ and let
the outcomes speak for themselves!
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist,
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.