- : Alzheimer's Queensland
- : 08-Sep-2020
- : Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
- Well established leader within Aged Care
- Permanent Full time position or Part time considered
- Attractive salary package as Not-For-Profit Organisation
Alzheimer's Queensland (AQ) prides itself on being an innovative organisation that exceeds client's expectations to improve the independence and well-being of older people and their families.
A Full time opportunity has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist to work alongside our residents, clients, and specialty trained care staff in our Respite Centre and home care program on the Gold Coast.
Utilising your exceptional clinical and people skills, you will have a caring and empathetic disposition. For the right applicant, this role includes a varied caseload and autonomy in providing services to older clients in the community.
As an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will have a strong emphasis on holistic and restorative care for people aged 50+, the frail aged and people with dementia.
- Role location: Community visits across Gold Coast
- Occasional visits across all AQ campuses within Brisbane
- Full Time hours (Part Time applicants also considered)
- Days negotiable between Monday to Friday
Service responsibilities include the provision of:
- Rehabilitative therapies (e.g. stroke, cardiorespiratory, orthopaedic),
- Exercise and Wellness programs
- Education for carers, family members & staff to improve health & well-being
- Pain management
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Physiotherapist essential
- Demonstrated experience in Community care highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement wellness programs
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- Ability to manage and prioritise a diverse caseload with minimal supervision
- Current AHPRA Registration (no restrictions) as a Physiotherapist
- Current Open Driver's License
- National Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
Alzheimer's Queensland Rewards
- Competitive remuneration package on offer based on knowledge and clinical experience
- Access to salary sacrifice for Not-For-Profit sector, laptop computer and smartphone
- Flexible Working Arrangements for Work-life balance
- Access to our Training & Development Program
- Ongoing support from the Allied Health Team
No Similar Jobs Found.