- : Kogarah Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
- : 09-Sep-2020
- : Kogarah NSW 1485
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated physiotherapist to join our long standing practice in either a full or part time capacity.
About the Clinic
Established 33 years ago in Kogarah we have large treatment rooms with a Rehab area and Pilates Studio. We have also set up additional satellite rooms at Ramsgate. The practice has built an excellent rapport by word of mouth from existing patients, Sporting Coaches, General Practitioners, Orthopaedic Surgeons and Sports Specialists.
- Patient consultations are one-on-one 45-minute Initial and 30-minute Standard Consultations.
- You will see various musculoskeletal, spinal and sports injuries, with a varied case load, ranging from the acute sprain and strain, to the more chronic complex patients.
- You will have the opportunity to consult with the Principal Physiotherapist working alongside an Orthopaedic Shoulder Surgeon for pre-operative and post-operative clinics. This would involve mentoring to improve your management on conservative shoulder rehab as well as post-operative care for all shoulder surgeries ranging from rotator cuff repair, stabilisation, arthroplasty, capsular release, AC joint stabilisation as well as management of clavicle and shoulder fractures.
- You will have the opportunity to use and build your skills in dry needling, casting, taping, as well as brace, boot and orthotic prescription.
- We use strong clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based interventions to achieve successful outcomes for each individual patient. We dot use EPAs.
- We offer mentoring by our Principal Physiotherapist to enhance your professional development
- We provide regular weekly in-services focusing on theory and practical teaching as well as case study clinical reasoning discussions
- We offer a generous continuing education allowance which will allow you to further your knowledge base and enhance your clinical skills
- We offer a generous salary package which is dependent on your years of experience
Position: Full-time and Part-time.
You must be registered with AHPRA and have appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
* Physiotherapy Degree
* Hold current AHPRA registration and PI insurance
* CPR requirement
* Experience in private practice preferred but not essential
No Similar Jobs Found.