- : InnerStrength of Bayside
- : 09-Sep-2020
- : Cheltenham VIC 3192
At InnerStrength of Bayside, we are a premier physiotherapy clinic with state of the art facilities and a large service offering. We specialise in Physio-led Exercise, drawing on the Clinical Pilates method, cancer rehabilitation (Pinc and Steel), pre and post natal care, dry needling and exercise rehabilitation. Our friendly staff remains committed to providing clients and the wider community with industry-leading physiotherapy services.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior or experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. Commencing once Stage 4 restrictions ease and working on a part-time basis, the role will involve in rooms physiotherapy as well as supporting our busy schedule of over 40 Physio-led Exercise classes, including Group Physio (Clinical) and Mums & Bubs. (Due to covid restrictions we are currently performing one on one sessions instead of groups). This role will also include working two evenings, which is a great way to build your caseload.
- Running Group Physio-led Exercise classes
- Hands-on manual techniques, writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
- Clear and concise record keeping
- Managing and building your own caseload
- Build relationships to promote our services to the surrounding community, GP’s, schools and specialists
Skills & Experiences
- Fully Registered AHPRA Physiotherapist
- Clinical Pilates experience/training highly regarded
- Genuine interest in musculoskeletal clients
- Dry needling training is desirable
- A passion to deliver exceptional results that achieve optional physical health, not just clinical recovery
No Similar Jobs Found.