- : Northern Australia Primary Health Lt
- : 09-Sep-2020
- : Townsville QLD 4810
We are seeking a permanent Physiotherapist to join our team of Allied Health professionals. This role is to provide services to our regional clinics such as Charters Towers, Whitsundays, Bowen, and Ingham. On days you aren’t visiting our regional clinics, you may have the opportunity to work in a modern and spacious clinic in Townsville.
This role will see you working amongst a passionate team, with a supportive work culture, with opportunities to see some of the most picturesque regions in the NQPHN catchment.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to grow as a practitioner and bring along your own unique knowledge and expertise.
You will have exposure to a large client base with a diverse caseload that many include (but not limited to) Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Cystic Fibrosis, Aged Care, NDIS, Veteran Affairs, with a strong emphasis on “hands-on” therapy.
As part of your responsibilities you will be expected to:
- Develop and foster professional relationships with clients, families and other allied health professionals
- Work to achieve and have a positive impact on your clients’ health
- You will also use your strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities to build sustainable relationships with clients
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Monthly professional development sessions
- Work with like-minded professionals in a friendly, relaxed and supportive environment
- Continued professional and personal development
We are looking for Clinician’s who:
- Has completed a Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Physiotherapist (desirable)
- Holds a current professional registration (no restrictions) with AHPRA
- Has a passion for delivering superior service and improving lives
- Is autonomous and self-directed with exceptional clinical and therapeutic skills
- Has the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Can be flexible and adaptable to changes in clients needs
- Is eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider number
No Similar Jobs Found.