- : Brisbane Spine Clinic
- : 11-Sep-2020
- : Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
The Brisbane Spine Clinic is a rapidly growing healthcare provider. We are expanding into the aged care and community sector with exciting opportunities upcoming!
2 x Physiotherapists to take on an Aged Care Physiotherapist role as well as a growing list of community clients in varieties of settings including residential homes, retirement villages and residential aged care facilities.
- Demonstrate our core values
- Assessment of a variety of caseloads including musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiorespiratory, orthopaedic and systematic function as required for clients with various conditions
- Assessment of mobility and ADLs and prescription of mobility and functional aids
- Prescription of individualised, client-centred and evidence-based treatment plans and programs to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals
- Regular review of client treatment plans and goals.
- Liaise with the clients and the funding organisation to discussed assessed need in a timely manner including report preparation where required
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Punctuality with all scheduled appointments
- Full AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- Membership with Australian Physiotherapy Association Australia (APA) is highly desirable
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- A current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- 2020 Flu Vac certificate.
- Current Australian Police Check.
No Similar Jobs Found.