- : Tyack Health
- : 13-Sep-2020
- : Manly West QLD 4179
MANLY WEST, Queensland (QLD), Australia
- Position Title: Senior Physiotherapist Opportunity - Lead a dynamic team!
- Company Name: Tyack Health
- Job Category: Physiotherapist
- Practice Settings: Private Practice
- Practice Area: Physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: None required
Put your unique leadership stamp on guiding, nurturing and building a dynamic physio team locally. Lead integration initiatives and support our practitioner team in doing the same to achieve the best patient outcomes. Step into an established clinical/team leader role replacing a popular head physio returning overseas after 7 years in this role. Enjoy the flexibility to design your ideal work/life balance. Build on the fun existing work environment amongst a dynamic team who thrive in this collaborative learning environment helping patients. Let your passion to mentor and nurture junior physiotherapists shine while enjoying a competitive income from day one.
At Tyack Health we are driven by two main aims:
- Building a fantastic work environment for our team, everyday; and
- Delivering great outcomes to make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
With this in mind, we are seeking a Physiotherapist who has great energy, passion, commitment and personality to lead our dynamic team. Our Physio practice has an equipped rehab gym and is supported by experienced Physio Assistants and an administration team so you can focus on your clinical practice. We will offer an hourly retainer and a professional development annual allowance to the successful candidate.
- Strong leadership skills so as to lead a dynamic team of Practitioners.
- Ability to create an enjoyable, rewarding working environment within the Physiotherapy Department with values synergistic to the core values of Tyack Health.
- Strong clinical skills and experience within an Interdisciplinary environment to nurture professional development and strive for improved patient outcomes by the Physiotherapy Team.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to build strong relationships with Management, Staff, other Practitioners and Patients.
- Willingness to contribute to Practice building efforts through active participation with the Team Leadership group.
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm.
No Similar Jobs Found.