- : Nelson Bay Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
- : 14-Sep-2020
- : Salamander Bay NSW 2317
Nelson Bay Private Practice is looking for 2 Physiotherapists to join our team. The successful candidate will receive support to improve your skills in client management and develop you into the physiotherapist that people want to see. We provide mentoring, continuing professional development, salary based packages and performance bonuses.
We have 2 roles available FT or PT and blending clinical roles appropriate to the applicant:
* physiotherapist providing 1:1 treatment of presenting patients including manual therapy and exercise prescription
* physiotherapist providing exercise rehabilitation via 1:1 and small group exercise prescription. This role may be part-time, primarily for afternoon and evening work 4 days a week 4-8pm and may, or to the right candidate, include a private caseload for FT or PT employment.
Nelson Bay Physiotherapy is the first established and longest running physiotherapy practice in the area located in our large and highly equipped premises. We are passionate about delivering superior physiotherapy treatment to our clients so they can move well and stay well for the long term.
We value our clients’ time, money and trust and in return deliver excellent customer-centred care and proven, evidence based practice in a professional and personable environment. QIP Accredited, we offer a repair, prevention and educational approach to ensure patients are equipped to remain in their best health.
The successful applicants will work alongside a State Team and Titled Sports and Musculoskeletal physiotherapist, a Level 3 APMA Professional Pilates Practitioner, another Post graduate trained Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist also trained in Ergonomics, and within a physiotherapy team dedicated to evidence-based patient outcomes to help our clients live their whole life better. We have a great working relationship with the local GPs and orthopaedic surgeons and support local sporting teams.
Our staff provide -
- ‘hands-on’ personalised treatment
- tailored exercise programs to support patient recovery phases
- education emphasis to prevent future relapse and promote optimum health and well being
No Similar Jobs Found.