- : Recover Physiotherapy
- : 17-Sep-2020
- : Glebe NSW 2037
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced musculosekeletal physiotherapist with advanced training in Clinical Pilates instruction to takeover an existing caseload and become an integral long-term member of our highly successful and sought-after team.
Permanent Part-Time, with opportunity to build up caseload to full-time
Negotiable based on experience
Days and hours of work:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
The Physiotherapy caseload will include the assessment and management of common musculoskeletal conditions and post-surgical rehabilitation.
The Clinical Pilates caseload will include both private and group sessions teaching equipment-based classes in our Pilates studio.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in private practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Clinical Pilates certification
- Current AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
No Similar Jobs Found.