- : Canberra City Health Network
- : 18-Sep-2020
- : All Canberra ACT
An excellent opportunity is now available for an experienced and passionate Physiotherapist to join our multi-disciplinary practice group. Since 2004, Canberra City Health Network, formerly known as Canberra City Osteopathy, has grown considerably to become a truly multi-disciplinary practice.
In this role, you will work with your clients to achieve their own individual outcomes, and taking an individual approach with assessment and treatment, with the objective of exceeding patient expectations at every opportunity.
Why join us?
We provide a supportive work environment that gives its people the opportunity to thrive. We allow our practitioners to focus solely on exceptional quality care for their patients by providing highly trained support staff and mentoring programs. In addition, you will have:
- a busy team environment with over 600 patients through the clinic each week
- a clinic that is focused on ongoing CPD and reflective practice principles
- an open-door policy and observation in a supportive environment.
- opportunities for cross-referral
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to a variety of patients
- Ensure the physiotherapy services provided are focused on the delivery of quality services to our patients
- Identify client-orientated goals and formulate appropriate treatment plans to facilitate the attainment of the patient’s goals
- Provide effective advice and education and promote positive and healthy lifestyle behaviours
- Screen and identify potential risks prior to commencement of the exercise
- Maintain timely and accurate consultation notes, documentation and reports
- Effectively and appropriately communicate with our patients
- Create a safe and relaxed environment where patients feel comfortable
- Physiotherapist Degree qualification with AHPRA registration
- Relevant compliance requirements including a current police check, medicare number and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly approach to clients and colleagues
- Exceptional time-management, with experience managing a diverse caseload
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- A proactive mindset
No Similar Jobs Found.