- : Ascent Physiotherapy
- : 22-Sep-2020
- : Canberra Airport ACT 2609
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic & experienced Physiotherapist! We are seeking a Physio to join our team, with the option of working in a combined role of sports/musculoskeletal and animal physiotherapy. If animals aren't your thing, then we also have a flexible role with a mixed caseload available including sports injuries, orthopaedic management, occupational health, clinical pilates, back & neck pain and headache management.
We value a productive learning environment to sustain both professional & personal growth. Thus, we are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated physiotherapists with a passion for helping people achieve an active lifestyle. Excellent communication & people skills are essential with a strong background in manual therapy, MSK, Sports & Clinical Pilates desirable. Ideally, you will have or are interested in working towards post-graduate qualifications and have a passion for achieving excellent patient outcomes and love what you do.
We offer a:
- Fantastic work environment with individual treatment rooms, great staff facilities, fully equipped gym with functional trainer, cross-fit, specialised equestrian core trainer & clinical Pilates equipment.
- Central location in the Majura Park/ Airport precinct - with shopping, additional gym & pool facilities, close to the Majura Pines sports & MTB precinct.
- Opportunity for Animal Physiotherapy work, with strong vet referral base and performance animal rehabilitation
- Flexibility to work at our other practice in Bungendore: a thriving "country" town with city conveniences, a short commute from Canberra.
- Excellent PD allowances and supported learning packages to encourage your special area of interest & remuneration dependent on your clinical skills with quarterly bonus incentives.
- Ongoing professional support from experienced MSK, Sports & Animal Physiotherapists
Great opportunity to combine your areas of practice or expand your professional expertise into Animal Physiotherapy (if desired).
If you are looking for a change, keen to develop a new interest or just want to be a valued part of a great team - we'd love to hear from you.
- Enthusiasm for clinical excellence & professional development
- Current AHPRA unrestricted registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- current CPR certificate
- own transport
No Similar Jobs Found.