- : Workplace Physiotherapy and Injury Management
- : 29-Sep-2020
- : Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Workplace Physiotherapy and Injury Management is an industry leader in the provision of innovative injury management solutions for primarily work related musculo-skeletal injuries. Our services are provided across the spectrum from early intervention to intensive multidisciplinary pain management programs. Services are provided through our 2 main practice locations In Newcastle and the Central Coast alongside medical specialists, clinical and health Psychologists and Exercise Physiologists. Our practice is actively involved in ongoing research projects.
Workplace Physiotherapy requires an enthusiastic musculoskeletal and pain oriented Physiotherapist to assist with the provision of assessment and intervention services. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside highly experienced and titled Physiotherapists developing a comprehensive skill base.
Hours of work are expected to be at least 24 hours per week over a 3-5 day working week.
- Provision of acute based assessment and intervention services
- Assessment and development of work-related activity intervention
- Assessment of physical component of multidisciplinary assessments
- Provision of physical component of an intensive pain management program
- Provision of musculo-skeletal screening assessments
- Provision of workplace based interventions
- Delivery of injury prevention programs
- Wage commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Generous education/ training allowance
- Access to regular Physiotherapy and a multidisciplinary in-service program
- Have completed appropriate undergraduate degree
- Membership with APA
- Have a SIRA NSW provider number
- Driver licence and vehicle
- Experience with the management of work-related injuries
- Experience with the management of chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Experience with the development of activity upgrading programs
- Utilisation of a biopsychosocial clinical reasoning framework
- Experience with working within a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the application of evidence based intervention
- Demonstrate evidence of continued learning
No Similar Jobs Found.