- : National Occupational Therapy
- : 06-Oct-2020
- : Cheltenham VIC 3192
About National OT
National OT has mobile allied health therapy teams operating in multiple locations across Australia. Every day, we are working together to inspire and support our clients to live enriched and meaningful lives. That is what connects and motivates us to be our best.
In each region, we have highly skilled and specialised therapists working together to deliver high quality clinical services to people of all ages and abilities within their homes. With opportunities to work in clinical streams including adult disability, paediatrics, mental health and aged care; there are numerous opportunities available to our team members to advance both clinical and leadership skills.
Your role will be to enable our clients to carry out their daily tasks independently and your interesting and varied caseload will be managed via our unique and flexible working arrangements. To achieve this, you may elect to work from home or from several our office locations as appropriate. Either way, you will always be connected to our friendly and supportive team!
To be considered, you will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organisation skills
- Current driver's license and reliable car
- Valid AHPRA registration
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
We also offer:
- A flexible work opportunity to suit any lifestyle. You design your working timetable to accommodate your needs and those of your clients
- A comprehensive and structured induction program where you will receive intensive training and support with the opportunity to shadow other clinicians in therapy appointments
- Ongoing career development and guidance from your Team Leader and access to and support from a myriad of our reputable and established leadership team members and Clinical Specialists
- Career progression to Supervisory, Senior Therapy, Team Leadership or Clinical Specialist roles, underpinned by our offering of going Professional Development to go towards your CPD hours!
- Internal and external professional development activities and advanced training programs including Clinical Supervisor and Emerging Leader programs
- Eligibility for our Monthly Staff Awards and Annual Clinical Excellence Awards
- Connection and involvement in locally supported community events
- The opportunity to participate in our staff wellbeing program – with events running within teams, states and nationally
- A large supportive Head Office team including marketing, IT, and customer service
- Sophisticated company intranet where you will have access to a variety of resources built by our Clinical Specialists
- Position Title: Physiotherapist - Graduates & Experienced
- Company Name: National Occupational Therapy
- Job Category: Physiotherapist
- Practice Settings: Aged Care,Community Health,Allied Health
- Practice Area: Disability,
Occupational health physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time,Contract Full-Time,Contract Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: None
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.