- : Leura Physiotherapy
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : Leura NSW 2780
About the role
We have full time and part time Physiotherapist positions available, working in the beautiful town of Leura. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Physiotherapy clinic within the tranquil setting of the Blue Mountains.
Our primary clientele requisites include sports injury management, orthopaedic rehabilitation, and Clinical Pilates. The successful candidate will have a mixed caseload of private consultation clients, hydrotherapy and exercise classes (both equipment and floor based).
Leura Physiotherapy has been providing quality care to the surrounding communities for over 25 years. Many of the local general practitioners trust and recommend our Physiotherapists to help overcome injuries and promote better health to their patients.
As one of the largest providers of Physiotherapy services in the region, coupled with extensive facilities, this position is tailored for an enthusiastic individual who relishes diversity in their work-life.
Why join us?
• Each Physiotherapist has their own private treatment room
• Access to our recently renovated Pilates and exercise studio
• We conduct weekly in-service and encourage professional development with substantial financial support
• Treatment options are near endless offering superior service and learning experience
• Training in exercise prescription, Pilates and hydrotherapy will be provided
• Full-time administrative support
• Flexible hours
Remuneration is based on experience and will be very generous. New graduates are welcome to apply.
• Full AHPRA Registration
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Full Australian Working Rights
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.