- : Mungovan Breckenridge Physiotherapy
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : Blacktown NSW 2148
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Sydney West Physiotherapy is seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join our busy, well established and modern practice group. Both full time and part time positions available at Penrith and Westmead locations, where you will have the opportunity for career progression while working closely alongside the top specialists in their field.
Sydney West Physio has a long history of providing world class health care services for the people in Greater Western Sydney. Our practice delivers extensive outpatient services across Blacktown, Norwest, Penrith and Westmead, including areas of musculoskeletal and sporting injuries, hand therapy, men’s health, women’s health, vestibular rehabilitation and paediatrics.
This role offers a variable patient caseload including sporting injuries, spinal and orthopaedic rehabilitation plus special interest areas. Reporting to the Principal Physiotherapist of Outpatient Services, responsibilities will also include providing mentoring and clinical support to recent graduate physiotherapists, and management of a clinical caseload.
Sydney West Physio has a commitment to excellence in clinical practice and research. Professional development is highly encouraged and supported.
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Current full and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Strong manual therapy and exercise prescription skills
- Excellent clinical reasoning with commitment to ongoing education
- Excellent communication skills with patients and health care practitioners
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Excellent documentation and attention to detail
- Commitment to clinical excellence
- At least 3-5 years physiotherapy experience working in a similar outpatient environment
- Previous experience providing ongoing education and support to junior physiotherapists
To be considered, all applicants must include:
- A cover letter
- Resume (including two professional referees)
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.