- : Sarah's Physio To Go & Sarah's Moto Physio To Go
- : 10-Oct-2020
- : All Gold Coast QLD
Want work life balance & flexibility?! - Work more full time or supplement your current job with us.
Our rare and unique service model focuses on the delivery of the best clinical outcomes in the most convenient way possible. We are looking for a passionate and motivated physiotherapist to work in a unique mobile and onsite environment. You will be involved in working with acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, post op orthopedic conditions as well as within the sporting & recovery realm, with a strong focus on rehabilitation, personalized treatment plans and with an ultimate goal of returning people back to optimal function & quality of life.
Varied hours available with a minimum to be agreed upon between both parties.
The perfect candidate would be:
- Able to think on their feet and make decisions autonomously.
- Work both autonomously and in a group/team environment,
- Willingness to learn new things and doesn't mind a challenge.
- Excellent communication skills, great bedside manner and passionate about physiotherapy & helping people reach their full recovery.
- Maintain and build a loyal client caseload.
- Treat all clients with an emphasis on individualized specific treatments & programs, ensuring full return to optimal recovery and transition into sport or activity.
- High level of time management and prioritization skills, including clinical and non-clinical responsibilities and the maintenance of accurate patient records and documentation.
- Continue to be an active part of our amazing & unique team and culture and continue to develop and promote our reputation in the community.
This is an exciting new way of physiotherapy with endless new possibilities for growth & development.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration package with bonus’
This position is open to both experienced and new graduate physiotherapists.
If you're willing to learn on the job, I'm prepared to support and teach you until you're on your feet.
- Physiotherapist bachelor/masters degree recognized by AHPRA
- APA insurance - personal indemnity insurance
- Current Registered Physiotherapist under AHPRA
- Current drivers license.
- Criminal History check
- Practice Area: Aquatic physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.