- : Phytness HealthCare
- : 10-Oct-2020
- : Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
We are looking for a highly motivated, career orientated physiotherapist to join our team!
Phytness HealthCare is a leading physiotherapy group in the Wollongong area with 2 clinic locations as well as providing offsite physiotherapy services across the Illawarra region.
We manage a wide variety caseload - focused on the musculoskeletal, athletic, work place, general and aged care physiotherapy and clinical pilates areas.
Phytness HealthCare offer modern facilities and professional support in order for you to maximise your ability to fulfil your role.
The successful applicant will have flexible working hours across the two clinics and off site work.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced or graduate Physiotherapist to support our team and build on an existing caseload.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Flexible hours for the successful candidate
- Clinical pilates experience would be helpful but not essential
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Hands-on manual techniques, writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
- Clear and concise record keeping – all electronic
- Managing and growing your own caseload
- Build relationships to promote our services to the surrounding community, GP's, schools and specialists
Benefits & Culture
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Great salary package + super
- Lifestyle Focused – Wollongong offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle just over an hour from Sydney airport
- Mentorship by our senior therapists- Great chance to be mentored by our experienced senior physiotherapists + regular in-services and 1:1 training
- Career Advancement- Progress and develop within our clinic
- Generous continuing education / $ Course allowance per year
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of client care & clinical reasoning
- A desire to continually be challenged and improve
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- An interest in the management and prevention of musculoskeletal and sports and occupational injuries
- A willingness to contribute to, and be part of a team!
The successful applicant will require:
Current full registration with AHPRA
Professional indemnity insurance to the value of $20M
A current Police Check and Working With Children Check
Valid Australian drivers licence
Good verbal and written communication skills
A genuine passion for health and therapy
A warm, caring personality
Willingness to learn and further your physiotherapy career
- Practice Area: Physiotherapist graduate
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.