- : Power Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Clinic
- : 12-Oct-2020
- : Stirling WA 6021
Power Physiotherapy Stirling, was established in 1997 and has continued to grow over the years and has become a strong part of the local community.
We are committed to providing a high quality of care and excellent personalised service to our patients. Our dedication to this high standard has consolidated our reputation.
Why should you apply for this position?
If you are as passionate about physiotherapy as we are, then you MUST apply for this position.
If you are looking for a change or a fresh start then you MUST apply for this position.
If you aren't happy or fulfilled in your current workplace then you MUST apply for this position.
If you don't feel valued or are getting lost and overlooked in a large organisation then you MUST apply for this position.
Finding the right place to work is not always easy and finding the right match of people to work with can be tricky. However this is what we would be looking for in you:
- A happy, friendly, easy going person who is able to develop an awesome rapport with patients.
- It's very important that you are enthusiastic about physiotherapy: eager to learn all the time (even if you've been a physio for many years... learning is never ending).
- You value ongoing learning opportunities, professional development and/or mentoring at any stage of your career.
- You place the well being of the patient first and you are able to work with patients of any age.
- You're a team player: you want to be supported and encouraged but you are also happy to support others as you are able.
- You communicate well with patients and colleagues.
- You are always looking at reaching your full potential and to be an awesome clinician. You want to be the best that you can be.
- You have an open mind and understand that private practice is not just about treating. You understand that business practices and procedures are essential and are willing to learn and implement these as required.
- Finally the most important things to us are honesty, reliability and integrity.
About this valuable opportunity
The applicant MUST be a 'hands on clinician', manual therapy is essential.
A minimum of 2 years experience is preferred, however New Grads are welcome to apply for consideration.
Immediate start is available once the provider number is issued.
The position is available as either Full time or Part time. Days and hours can be discussed, however you must be available Saturday morning (8-12).
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Effectively and consistently manage a caseload of private musculoskeletal patients as well as motor vehicle, workers' compensation cases, plus EPC and Veteran Affairs' clients.
Be able to combine both a 'Hands on Approach' as well as an 'Evidence Base Model'.
Provide Treatment Management Plans for patients indicating diagnosis, time frame and treatment plan.
Work effectively as part of a team and participate in continuing education.
Contribute to marketing and clinic ideas as well as self promotion.
Follow business procedures as directed.
Fill in as required to cover sick leave or annual leave of other physios.
Why come and work at Power Physiotherapy
- We have a great team and happy working environment.
- We will ease you into a caseload.
- We will work with you to maintain and grow your patient load.
- We support continuing education with internal sessions as well as external courses and seminars.
- We offer flexible working arrangements for our staff.
- We offer a remuneration structure that provides a secure and regular income and the opportunity for incentives.
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.