- : Bayside Physio & Pilates
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : Glenelg SA 5045
If you like working as part of a small enthusiastic team, enjoy an interesting caseload and love running small group exercise classes, then take the next step in your physio career at Bayside Physio and Pilates at Glenelg SA.
We are seeking a physio to work 20 - 25 hours per week.
Core Duties and responsibilities:
- In room consultations and hand on treatments
- Develop, implement and review Exercise programs in a small group setting (some knowledge of Pilates exercise equipment desirable)
- Clear and concise record keeping
- Organise appropriate patient follow up
- Participate in meetings and PD sessions
The successful candidate must display the following characteristics:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strive for continued self-improvement
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- Motivated, proactive and energetic.
and have current registration with AHPRA.
Bayside Physio and Pilates has been delivering exceptional patient care in Glenelg for over 30 years. The clinic also offers Pilates based equipment classes and has associated massage services. You will be working alongside experienced post graduate qualified musculoskeletal physiotherapists. Mentoring and onsite PD is included. We offer generous remuneration including a base salary with commission and PD funding.
- Practice Area: Physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.