- : My Peak Performance
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : Seven Hills NSW 2147
My Peak Performance Physiotherapy & Pilates is looking for you to join our team!!
Our highly reputable Seven Hills clinic has a full-time or part-time position available due to an increase in our client growth.
We have a wonderful client base with fantastic word of mouth and professional referrals. We provide evidence-based manual therapy treatment, combining a holistic approach with a strong exercise focus throughout rehabilitation. Our clientele is a vibrant mix of musculoskeletal presentations from all walks of life, both acute and chronic, as well as a large number of sports injuries from high-level athletes to the weekend warrior.
Experienced Physiotherapists and new graduates are welcome to apply!
The Qualities We’re Looking For:
- A dynamic and confident team member with a passion to make a difference! You value integrity, honesty and genuine empathy and respect for all
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability in building rapport with your clients
- Strong desire for continuing professional and personal development
- Have an outstanding work ethic and time management skills
- Be a dedicated team player, with the ability to work independently as required
- Keen to join a supportive and caring workplace, with enthusiasm to see your hard work help the practice and you achieve goals!
- Being a small family-run clinic, commitment and longevity is paramount to us and our clients
What the position entails and what we can offer you:
- A full-time or part-time Physiotherapy role working in a private practice setting
- Running multiple mat-based Pilates classes every week, with a desire to grow the clinic’s Pilates scope
- Opportunity for seasonal sports coverage. We have strong links to local sporting clubs, currently rugby and soccer teams
- Salary + Super remuneration. Salary to be negotiated depending on your level of experience
- Regular paid inservices as well as ongoing support and mentoring sessions
- Generous course allowance for professional development and training courses
- Long consultation times, allowing the growth of your clinical skills and excellent client outcomes
- A fun, caring and social work environment!
- Relevant Physiotherapy degree
- All applicants must have current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity insurance
- SIRA + Medicare provider numbers, or willingness to obtain
- Drivers licence and reliable vehicle (required to travel a short distance to Pilates class location)
- Experience in running Pilates and group classes preferred
- Have the ability to work unrestricted in Australia
- Practice Area: Physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.