- : North Kincumber Physiotherapist
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : Kincumber NSW 2251
North Kincumber Physiotherapy & Coast Vestibular and Concussion Clinic is expanding.
We are searching for another star physiotherapist to join our team of highly experienced Physiotherapists & full administrative support.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in private practice physiotherapy (specifically musculoskeletal, sports physiotherapy and vestibular rehabilitation), enthusiastic & fun, highly motivated and has outstanding time management.
What the job is:
- Part-time: we are flexible but ideally looking a minimum of 18 hours/ week. For the right candidate, we have up to 35 hours/ week
- No weekend work!
- Start-time: anytime from now – it’s a new role so we are looking for the right fit for our team.
- Excellent remuneration (proportional to experience & training) & work conditions.
- Needs to be available to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- This position suits an experienced musculoskeletal & sports physiotherapist, who demonstrates great initiative, drive and can integrate a team.
Please don't apply if you are a new graduate. However, we may consider the outstanding candidate with 1-2 years experience in private practice.
What we would love to see in you:
- a strong background in Manual and Exercise Therapy
- a passion for learning and empathy
- must have great time management & participate in our in-service sessions
- outstanding communication skills, willingness to participate in talks in the community along with doing some marketing tasks
- an interest in a particular area of musculoskeletal physiotherapy & preferably a background in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Must be registered with PRODA and SIRA!
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Offers a relaxed and fun yet professional learning and working environment.
- We are the first vestibular clinic on the Central Coast. Hence, the reason that a background in vestibular rehabilitation is preferred.
- Paperless clinic, well-built exercise prescription soft-wares, which includes Telehealth access.
- Encourages regular professional development and therefore we allocate a generous amount towards approved seminars and training programs.
- Runs regular in-services.
- Close working relationship with various allied health practitioners (GPs, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists, chiropractors, Podiatrists, exercise physiologists, personal trainers etc.)
- We treat a wide range of patients (85% private and the rest is insurance based or DVA).
- Our focus in on evidence based practice and we use a wide range of manual therapy, exercise prescription as well as a holistic approach to musculoskeletal conditions.
- Current physiotherapists are trained in many areas including dry needling therapy, Kinesio Taping (Certified Practitioner), Fascial Manipulation, Visceral Manipulation, Vestibular Assessment & Rehabilitation, Synthetic casting, Concussion Management along with many other skill sets.
Our team includes physiotherapists with interest in the upper limb and hand and sports along with another physiotherapist who is completing their Post Grad Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
Furthermore, some physiotherapists have an interest in Shoulders and Spinal Diagnoses.
You will be exposed to a wide range of conditions including the following:
We are located in Kincumber on the beautiful Central Coast, an hour north of Sydney, 45 min south of Newcastle. It is central to the shops (2min walk) and the outdoors (5min drive from the surf, 3min drive from Kincumber Mountain).
We are focused on a good work/life balance. For instance, you can go mountain bike riding at lunch or duck down to the beach for a swim or to the gym for a workout.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or the equivalent
- AHPRA registration
- Registration with SIRA (Workers Compensation in NSW)
- Professional public liability & malpractice insurance cover of $20,000,000 AUD
- a current First Aid certificate
- a driver's license therefore must live in Australia & live within a reasonable distance from the clinic.
- excellent communication & computer skills
- experience in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy
- must be available to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Practice Area: Acupuncture & dry needling physiotherapist,
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.