- : Parkwood Physiotherapy Centre
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : Ferndale WA 6148
Our clinic is a well-established Physiotherapy clinic, serving the local community at Riverton and Lynwood for over 25 years. And we have another branch at Canning Vale for over 4 years.
We have 4 experienced physiotherapists, ranging from 10-20+ years’ experience with post-grad qualification. Two of them are Sports Physiotherapists and the principal is a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
Great clientele, word-of-mouth and referrals from doctors. Mixed caseloads, but mostly private patients. Both our clinics have a full-equipped Clinical Pilates studio, running classes in a small group. We also run hydrotherapy classes at a local leisure centre. Our practice is equipped with Real-time Ultrasound and other electrical modalities.
We are looking for a motivated physiotherapist to join our team, with a strong emphasis towards manual therapy and exercises. The current part-time physiotherapist is leaving to a geriatric setting, you will be picking up the hours and caseloads. You will be required to work between 25-30 hours per week, negotiable. Work only 1 Saturday shift every 2 weeks, half a day in the morning.
Pilates class is part of our services but treating patients in the room is still primarily. The applicant is required to supervise 1-2 Pilates classes a week; Pilates training or experience is desirable. However, on-site training and external course can be provided for the successful applicant without Pilates qualification. Travel between the two sites is required, which is only about 8 km drive.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is preferred. Base Salary/ hour rate + Commission depends on the experience.
- BSc Physiotherapy
- Pilates training or experience desirable
- Work between 2 locations, have to travel 8 km about 5-10 mins drive
- Part-time hours, 25-30 hours per week. Every second Saturday morning.
- Strong emphasis towards manual therapy and exercise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- AHPRA Physiotherapist Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.