- : Hydrotherapy Brisbane
- : 20-Oct-2020
- : All Brisbane QLD
We are a unique, continually expanding Brisbane (Aspley) based practice with a focus on Aquatic Physiotherapy. Our facilities include 2 state of the art hydrotherapy pools (34 and 32 deg) that allows us to offer aquatic services across the breadth of aquatic clinical practice, complemented by a land gym and treatment areas. Aquatic services remain our focus.
We require a number of Full time or part-time physiotherapists. Hours can be negotiated.
Opportunities exist across many areas of practice including adult and paediatric neurology and disability, acute and chronic outpatients, musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, rheumatology, aged care and pain management. We offer primarily individual treatment but also deep water and shallow water fitness classes and antenatal classes.
We encourage and promote self-management for our clients.
There are land treatment and land/neuro gym opportunities to support your aquatic practices.
- A unique aquatic immersion experience
- Excellent professional development in all areas of aquatic physio
- A friendly, supportive working environment with some of Australia’s most experienced aquatic physiotherapists.
- The opportunity to be part of a unique physiotherapy practice that provides benchmark services, training and facility management
- The chance to work in the largest private Aquatic Physiotherapy facility in Australia.
You will need:
- Good exercise prescription skills as well as hands on therapy skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) essential.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are crucial.
- You will need to be able to work with a team, and yet work independently.
- Some basic aquatic physiotherapy knowledge is preferred but excellent onsite training and support will be offered for a physio with a strong interest in developing aquatic physiotherapy skills.
- Current registration, insurance and police check at a minimum.
- Practice Area: Aquatic physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.