- : Tewantin Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre
- : 21-Oct-2020
- : Tewantin QLD 4565
Tewantin Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre are looking to employ an energetic and motivated physiotherapist. Our newly purpose built clinic offers a range of services including:
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Women’s / Men’s Health
- Exercise and Functional Movement Prescription
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates Reformer Functional Exercise Classes
Enjoy the Sunshine Coast lifestyle and all that it has to offer, from the Hinterland to one of Australia’s premiere beachside locations, Noosa, and all just 1.5 hours from Brisbane.
Our practice continues to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, GP’s and Surgeons, strong networks within the local community and an excellent community reputation. Our practice has been operating for over 35 years and is highly respected in the region.
We pride ourselves and are committed to providing gold standard physiotherapy treatment with a strong emphasis on manual therapy and exercise rehab with a major focus on full recovery and further injury prevention.
We are looking for a physiotherapist:
- 1-3 years private practice experience – new grads are also encouraged to apply;
- A high level of clinical reasoning skills, diagnostic ability and experience in manual therapy and exercise prescription;
- Client focused approach to your work;
- Who can work co-operatively within the team and show a willingness to contribute to the success of the practice;
- Who has a passion for private practice with the motivation and desire to learn;
- With strong communication skills, good presentation, a high level of customer service and a friendly personality;
- A willingness to grow as a practitioner both personally and professionally;
- Who wants to have a successful and rewarding career in private practice;
- With a good sense of humour is advantageous;
- Previous reformer/Clinical Pilates and functional exercise prescription or willingness to learn.
- A friendly and supportive working environment, working with experienced and APA tilted physiotherapists with over 60 years combined experience and professional administration staff;
- Efficient working environment with systems in place;
- Competitive remuneration with built in incentives and funding for ongoing professional development, commensurate with experience;
- An industry leading physio academy. This is a clinical and business mentoring program that offers great opportunity to gain valuable clinical and business skills, designed for success as a private practice clinician;
- Opportunities to enhance your private practice experience and develop your career;
- Ongoing inservices and education;
- Flexibility in the position to allow a work life balance in a great working and lifestyle environment;
- Potential for overseas exchange in the future;
- A fantastic team & culture to grow your clinical and leadership skills;
- A comprehensive induction program to support you in your new role;
- A varied caseload treating injuries across the lifespan.
No Similar Jobs Found.