- : Beyond Total Fusion
- : 29-Oct-2020
- : Morningside QLD 4170
Do you thrive off improving the health and wellbeing of your patients? Are you an experienced physiotherapist with an eagerness to realise your own potential?
TotalFusion Australia is redefining the way the world looks at healthcare with the extension of our holistic health and wellness offerings and we want YOU to join us!
With the expansion of our future health and wellness centre we are currently taking applications for Physiotherapists.
At TotalFusion, our mission is to create unrivalled experiences in inspiring facilities that empower each individual to reach their full potential. Our studios can currently be found across three central locations over Brisbane, each offering more than 150 group-based classes per week.
With the hotly anticipated addition of our Morningside location, our future wellness clinic will provide industry-leading health services available to anyone interested in holistically improving their wellbeing right here in the heart of Brisbane. As we push to shift healthcares thinking from reactive to preventative, we’re looking to align ourselves with Queensland’s best clinicians, all motivated to help promote a better sense of wellbeing rather than treat or manage symptoms and disease.
Our clinic will also implement the latest in evidence-based practices and modern technologies to enhance our members health such as red light therapy, pulsed electromagnetic frequency, infrared saunas, float tanks and more! As we continue to push the status quo, successful applicants will have the opportunity to tap into and treat our sprawling TotalFusion community full of members already committed to improving their health and wellbeing.
Eager to help people improve their health and realise their full potential, our ideal candidates will be experienced health professionals with a keen interest in holistic care. We’re looking for individuals chasing professional fulfillment by making a paradigm shift away from old treatment styles.
With all your work, you are clinical and efficient in your approach and continuously focus on the details. You are a quality conscious and outcome-oriented person with a desire to perform tasks to the best of your ability at all times. Passionate about evidence based practice, you will also possess excellent communication skills and be confident in liaising and communicating with other allied health professionals, doctors and specialists.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in musculoskeletal practice.
- Passionate about helping people improve their health, not just provide bandaid fixes
- Passionate about evidence based practice and rehab focused practice
- Motivated to deliver customer experience excellence
- Have well-developed communication and rapport building skills
- Have a growth mindset and are curious and enthusiastic to continuously learn
- Possess a willingness to "go the extra mile" to support your team
- You are proficient with technology and able to learn new software systems quickly
Benefits and Culture
Successful applicants will join a team of like-minded individuals all driven to help empower people to live their best lives in an innovative and state of the art facility.
Along with flexible working arrangements, as a member of our tribe you’ll receive:
- Be part of a paradigm shift in healthcare practice with a focus on wellness and preventative health
- Access to our full facility to practice what you preach
- Part of a multidisciplinary team
- A competitive remuneration
- Good work-life balance
- A deep commitment to ongoing professional development
- A fun working environment!
- Educating and empowering patients about their condition(s) and providing strategies to improve their health and function above and beyond their presenting condition(s)
- Evidence based assessment & treatment of a variety of conditions in musculoskeletal practice
- Clear understanding and use of the Biopsychosocial Model
- Clinical note taking, development of treatment plans and management of patient cases including recalls, messages, letters and other forms of communication with patients
- Development and monitoring of rehabilitation programs
- Working in and referring to a multidisciplinary team
- Educate about our other services and how they can support their clients
- Participate in and conduct regular professional development with the team
- Liaising with other medical providers internally and externally
- Comply with in-house policies & procedures
- Work in a safe and ethical manner
- Uphold our values and virtues
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time,Contract Full-Time,Contract Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.