- : Wisdom Physiotherapy, Nedlands
- : 29-Oct-2020
- : Nedlands WA 6009
Wisdom Physiotherapy Nedlands
- Experienced team
- Individual treatment rooms
- Modern clinical pilates studio
Located in Hampden Rd, Nedlands, our focus is providing the best, evidence-based client care for the workers and residents of Nedlands.
We take our time with initial consultations at 45 minutes and subsequent 30 minutes, as well as providing the best treatment we also take this time to really get to know our clients. We are a growing clinic and as such need another experienced Physiotherapist to join the team!
Ideally you will have experience building and maintaining a client list.
We love helping our clients with both hands-on treatments and movement-based therapies such as Clinical Pilates – we use this as a clinical tool (not an exercise class). For the right person, we would train them to be an expert in this as well.
Strong manual skills, a positive attitude and commitment to continued learning is essential. A caring nature with the ability to have fun is a must!
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside a passionate experienced team of 9 Physiotherapists who love what they do. Flexible hours and days available for the right person.
What we offer:
- Salary + commission pay structure (incl superannuation, personal and annual leave)
- Support with professional development
- Varied private caseload (very little Medicare / Workers Comp)
- Great location with lots of university / medical clientele (and cafes nearby)
- Friendly administration team
- Client base ready to go
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy and/or Post Graduate
- Dry Needling qualifications
- Clinical Pilates experience
- Additional interests (eg Sports, Paeds, Women's Health)
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.