- : Rocky Bay
- : 02-Nov-2020
- : Mandurah WA 6210
Physiotherapist - Geraldton
- Work for a leading WA Disability Service provider!
- Location: Geraldton
- Full time or Part time (min 3 days per week)
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience
- 9.5% p.a. Super, Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading
Rocky Bay is growing and this time we are taking our services 424km north of Perth to the coastal (regional) city of Geraldton.
This is a very exciting time for Rocky Bay as this is our very first regional hub opening in January 2021!
With a population of 40,000 people and the central city for the wider Midwest region, we are excited to be able to extend our clinical services and support coordination to both new and existing customers within the region.
All staff and services will be fully supported by our Perth based clinical and corporate teams. A site coordinator will be based in Geraldton during the establishment and initial settlement period of our newest Rocky Bay hub.
We are currently recruiting for a Physiotherapist to join our regional team in Geraldton.
As part of the newly created team you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a new team delivering services in a regional area with the support of a well-established organisation behind you
- Work collaboratively to achieve clinical excellence
- Support people living with a disability to achieve their goals and potential
- Be a part of a diversified and progressive disability service organisation
Why Rocky Bay?
At Rocky Bay, we empower the lives of our customers and people living with disability. We offer choice and independence to people of all ages with a vast array of services, equipment and facilities that are tailored to our customers and their families.
Our team are loyal, committed, and greet both their colleagues and our customers with a smile. We are intrinsically driven to make a positive difference in the world.
You will be part of a supportive and collaborative team. You will be provided with opportunities to participate in training and upskilling, allowing you to succeed in your role. We will provide you with a range of training opportunities and professional development aligned with your role, and support you to work flexibly as you partner with our customers to realise their potential.
At Rocky Bay we offer a competitive salary package with a wide range of benefits that attracts the best people in their fields.
Rocky Bay offer a range of benefits and opportunities including professional development, career progression, flexible working arrangements, purchased leave programs, access to long service leave after 5 years and discounted corporate employee programs.
What you’ll be like:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed clinical reasoning skills, that are solution-focused
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, key stakeholders and team members
- Flexibility to work Saturday morning roster and after-hours to meet customer demand, as required
What you’ll need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health from a recognised institution
- Current AHPRA registration
- Education Department Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Current Working with Children check
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
- Medicare provider number
What’s nice to have:
- Experience in delivering therapy services under the NDIS
- Experience in the disability sector
No Similar Jobs Found.