- : Acacia Well-Being
- : 10-Nov-2020
- : Coorparoo QLD 4151
Join a rapidly growing and innovative group of companies on our journey into the world of complete well-being! This position will be situated at our brand-new, flagship Acacia Well-Being practice in Coorparoo. You will be working collaboratively with other allied health professionals including Psychologists, Social Workers, Massage Therapists, Sleep Technicians, Dietitians and more. Our clinical team is also well-supported by our conscientious, diligent and friendly Administration team.What we are looking for:
We are seeking a driven, experienced physiotherapist who can support Acacia Well-Being in its journey to enhance the Coorparoo community’s health and well-being.The Role:
This role supports the Coorparoo community in a predominantly musculoskeletal role across a broad range of demographics. This role is also involved in the content development and presentation of educational workshops to be presented to the community. From time to time, this role will see the provision of corporate/organisational services including ergonomic assessments and onsite physiotherapy for Acacia EAP clients.Benefits and Perks:
- Work with a highly collaborative, holistic team of allied health professionals and admin staff
- Modern, beautiful practice with outdoor space available for exercise therapy
- Innovative, community-focused organizational culture
- Professional development allowance and support to continue to grow
- Opportunity to grow your own special interests
- Start date can be flexible for the right person
- Applicants seeking either full-time or part-time employment are encouraged to apply.
RequirementsWhat skills we seek in you:
- Ability to effectively build & manage a caseload of private clientele.
- Ability to lead and work productively as part of a team.
- Marketing personally to local GPs, the community, sporting clubs etc.
- Ability to provide an evidence-based practice.
- Maintaining complete and accurate clinical documentation.
- High level time management skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate a caring, confident and professional manner.
- Excellent team work skills and ability to recognise where patient may benefit from collaboration with other Acacia Well-Being services.
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Driver's Licence
- Practice Area: Acupuncture & dry needling physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.