Vuno Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation is currently seeking a Physiotherapist to join their team at a part time or full time capacity.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team and be provided with incredible support. You will be offered an environment that will strive to provide you with flexibility, autonomy and a work life balance.
You will be responsible for providing physiotherapy services to people in a private practice clinic and in the community within people's homes. You will be treating a diverse caseload including musculoskeletal, orthopedic and neurological conditions.
Overtime, you will have control over the demographic and types of condition that you are treating. We do this by helping you build your community presence and expertise in a specific area so people that you love helping come to you! These are valuable skills which can help you build you as a clinician, person or a future private practice owner.
Ultimately, your job is to help create a difference in people’s lives. This is done by treating and playing the role of coach who clients see over a period of time to achieve their goals. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience and life long results that people will be happy to see you for and tell others about.
- Empower, guide and support people to improve their health and reach their goals.
- Create trust and reliability by engaging with and connecting with people at a personal and professional level.
- Demonstrate a passion for continuing to learn and grow in both clinical and non-clinical perspective.
- Be able to work independently
- Be confident in your role while being open to feedback
- Demonstrate willingness to progress your career
- Have current AHPRA registration
- Have a current driver's license and your own car
- Have current professional Indemnity Insurance, Working With Children Check and a National Criminal Record Check
- New grads welcome to apply
What to expect from us
- Provide flexibility and a work life balance
- Guidance and mentoring for professional and personal development.
- Be part of a fast growing small business
- Work with a multidisciplinary team (OT, EP, Speech Therapists, Psychologists)
- Have career and financial progression
- Immediate start
- Practice Area: Acupuncture & dry needling physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.