At Incline Health we break the stereotype of manual therapists working in competition and use a collaborative and inclusive approach to healthcare to get the best outcomes for our patients. Our integrative team includes Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy and Clinical Pilates and we have been supporting our local community for over 8 years. Our patients range from acute to chronic care and we have a strong focus on soft tissue therapy and functional rehabilitation.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team for the long term. We will assist you actively grow your own patient base by engaging the local Leichhardt community, gyms, mother groups, sporting clubs and other healthcare professionals. An interest in rehabilitation and exercise prescription (using our onsite gym and Pilates studio) would be an advantage as well as any special interest areas and extra qualifications.
Part time role, initially 3-4 days a week with great potential for growth
Employee Basis with salary (including sick leave and annual leave) plus attractive bonus scheme
Established clinic with large patient database and strong local community links
Paid annual gym membership
Multiple Practitioners and reception staff to provide support
Allocated Physiotherapist as your mentor to assist you throughout your career at Incline Health (fortnightly meetings)
Fortnightly meetings with the team
Quarterly meeting with director
Progressive, growing clinic with a relaxed but professional atmosphere
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Provide outstanding patient care through thorough assessments, appropriate recommendations, patient education and follow ups
Collaborating with colleagues to maintain and improve our high-quality patient experience, for both new and existing patients
Communicating with referrers
Helping grow patient numbers by establishing and building relationships with other health professionals and the local community, with full support from the clinic
If you’re the Physiotherapist we are looking for, you will be:
Passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our patients
Able to build rapport quickly; enthusiastic, friendly, engaging and personable
An excellent listener and communicator (verbal and written) with great attention to detail
Self-motivated and willing to learn
Keen to be part of our friendly, professional, supportive team
Confident working autonomously within a team environment
Comfortable growing a client base
Experienced with Cliniko
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
Current AHPRA registration
At least two years’ experience in private practice
Great hands on skills, especially soft tissue techniques
Current PI insurance to the value of $10m
First aid and CPR certificate
Working with Children check
To apply please send:
- Cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you love being a physiotherapist?
- What attracts you to Incline Health?
- CV or resume including two reference contacts.
- PT Community Physiotherapist - Footscray, VIC - Fl...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-16
- Location:Footscray VIC 3011
- Excellent base rates, Travel Allowance, Community role, Flexible work arrangement
- Posted By: MOVE360Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Fairfield NSW 2165
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Posted By: Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Canberra ACT
- Location Canberra, ACT, Australia Progress in your career with our development opportuniti...
- PT Physiotherapist - Rehab / Aged care - Brisbane,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-13
- Location:Hamilton QLD 4007
- Rehab based Aged care, community, mixed/dual role