Springwood Wellness Centre is a well-established (over 25 years) holistic allied health professional clinic with Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Naturopathy, Acupuncture and Remedial Massage services to name a few! (www.springwoodwellnesscentre.com.au). Springwood Wellness Centre has also partnered with InterHealthcare and now has the support of a national allied health business.
Springwood Wellness Centre now have an opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. This part time position will work 3-4 days per week and we are flexible on days and hours, employee or contractor arrangement based on your suitability and preferences.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to a variety of patients
- Identify client-orientated goals and formulate appropriate treatment plans to facilitate the attainment of patient’s goals
- Provide effective advice and education and promote positive and healthy lifestyle behaviours
- Screen and identify potential risks prior to commencement of exercise
- Maintain timely and accurate consultation notes, documentation and reports
- Effectively and appropriately communicate with our patients
- Create a safe and relaxed environment where patients feel comfortable
As an experienced physiotherapist with a passion for helping others you will have:
- Relevant Degree in Physiotherapy and registration with AHPRA
- Good relationship-building capacity and a friendly approach to patients and the work team
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to manage a diverse case mix
- Medicare Provider Number and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Rights to work in Australia
- Compliant with relevant state government health mandate
We can offer:
- Flexibility with days, hours and employment arrangements that suit you
- Full reception support
- Opportunity for career development and CPD through our national allied health network
- Large patient database
- Competitive based pay with commission
- Supportive work team and family feel
- Private practice environment where you can work alongside other allied health professionals
- PT Community Physiotherapist - Footscray, VIC - Fl...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-16
- Location:Footscray VIC 3011
- Excellent base rates, Travel Allowance, Community role, Flexible work arrangement
- Posted By: MOVE360Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Fairfield NSW 2165
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Posted By: Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Canberra ACT
- Location Canberra, ACT, Australia Progress in your career with our development opportuniti...
- PT Physiotherapist - Rehab / Aged care - Brisbane,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-13
- Location:Hamilton QLD 4007
- Rehab based Aged care, community, mixed/dual role