We have a fantastic part-time opportunity available for a community Physiotherapist passionate about community care to join our team!
As a community-based Physiotherapist, you will be directly contributing to the community by working with elderly clients to ensure their physical needs and goals are met, enabling them to live their best life at home for as long as possible.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that truly supports customers and employees, and has a positive impact in the local community, this could be the role for you!
What we offer YOU!
- Company vehicle provided
- Excellent work/life balance
- Up to $18,550 salary packaging per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Discounted private health insurance
- Permanent full time or part time role
- Monday to Friday. Flexible shifts and hours!
- Provide in-home physiotherapy services to assist with mobility, pain management and strengthening.
- Development of individual care plans to achieve personalised functional outcomes.
- Falls prevention, education and strength training work all included in position.
- Currently registered as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Prior experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to provide high-quality treatment and intervention
- Empathy, strong communication and a desire to work for a values-based organisation
- Drivers licence
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- 2022 Flu Vaccinations (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations in line with current requirements
If you are seeking an opportunity where you can help make a real difference in the lives of people wishing to stay at home longer, and have the desire to be a part of the bigger picture - apply today!
- $32.31 to $46.28 per hour depending on exp + Super + $18,550 Salary packaging
- Based in the community in Brisbane Metro North
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team of health professionals
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Momentum Rehab Pty Ltd
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Momentum Rehab is looking for Occupational Therapists to join our growing professional team. We’d...
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Bolton Clarke
- Posted Date: 2022-07-25
- Location:Townsville QLD 4810
- Servicing the Rockhampton region, as an Occupational Therapist with Bolton Clarke, you are directly ...
- Occupational Therapist - Permanent Part Time
- Posted By: Central Bayside Community Health Services
- Posted Date: 2022-07-23
- Location:Parkdale VIC 3195
- Work with a friendly and supportive team Easy street parking Access to public transport Not for Profit Salary Packaging Flexible working arrangements
- Occupational Therapist (Paediatrics)
- Posted By: Grow With Me Occupational Therapy
- Posted Date: 2022-07-13
- Location:Bairnsdale & Gippsland VIC
- Choose your own hours and earn great money! That’s right… having a career you love, earning good mon...