Physiotherapy Graduate Program
- : MAXVALE PHYSIOTHERAPY
- : 12-Jun-2020
- : Endeavour Hills VIC 3802
We are constantly on a look out for the best team member to join our Maxvale Physio family.
Are you the One that shines out from the others?
Maxvale Physiotherapy value learning, support and growth. Therefore, we aim to provide a supportive and fun working environment for our budding physio.
Our team is lead by Dr Max Lim, one of the 12 Titled Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist in Melbourne as awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists. He is also a current guest lecturer with La Trobe University, as well as a mentor to aspiring new physiotherapists undergraduates and Masters Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists from La Trobe University and Monash University.
We believe in bringing a holistic approach to treat our patients. We bring the convenience of Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy and Exercise Therapy (formally termed Clinical Pilates) to our patients with our very own private fully-equipped salt chlorinated Hydrotherapy pool and well equipped Pilates studio gymnasium.
Maxvale Physiotherapy is well known to be advanced in our clinical knowledge and excellent in our patient outcome by the local GPs and residents.
Huge variety and diversity of caseload range:
- Neck and spinal Musculoskeletal injuries/ conditions
- Chronic disease team management- Medicare Care Plan
- Sporting injuries
- Stroke and neuro conditions
- Adolescence injury management and prevention
- Falls prevention and rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
- Functional restoration
- Work injuries
- Traffic accident injuries
- Post operative care
- Current FULL Physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
- Permanent Residence Visa or Australian Citizen
- Full time employee role
- Thirst to learn and grow.
- Enthusiastic, Responsible, Reliable.
- Pilates experience (or an interest in building skills in this area)
- Hydrotherapy experience (or an interest in building skills in this area)
- Excellent communication and skills in holistic management of clients.
- Self motivating team player.
- Display a pleasant and professional work ethics.
- Regular in-house manual skills and clinical reasoning trainings (including Clinical Pilates, Hydrotherapy, Dry Needling).
- Structured mentoring program
- Opportunity to be mentored by Dr Max Lim (FACP) Titled Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists.
- Exciting Team building activities
- Competitive and attractive remuneration packages (depending on level of experience)
- Flexible working hours and days available.
- New graduates are welcomed to apply.
Job Type: Full-time employee
No Similar Jobs Found.