- : Beechboro Physiotherapy
- : 23-Aug-2020
- : Morley WA
We have a position available for a full-time or part time physiotherapist to join our team.
Our patient caseload is a mix of private, compensable and DVA patients, with referrals coming from word-of-mouth, allied health and local GP’s. The length of your treatment sessions is up to you – our main goal is to ensure effective outcomes for our patients and job satisfaction for our physios.
We pride ourselves on encouraging a fun and friendly culture for both patients and staff, with a focus on providing the highest standard of clinical care with a patient-centric focus. You will often find us having a laugh with our patients in our functional exercise gym as we guide them through their rehab.
The position will include 15-20 hours per week of Pilates based sessions, so previous experience in Pilates is essential. We have a huge demand for 1:1 hands on/exercise prescription appointments also, so if you are keen to incorporate this into your day, we can make it happen.
You will be working alongside experienced physios as well as full reception and practice management support, in a well-equipped clinic with a large gym space for clinical Pilates/exercises prescription, and mirrors throughout for aiding patient’s proprioception and form.
Benefits of the position
- Experienced team with a fun, low stress working environment.
- Extensive education program including financial support annually for CPD.
- A flexible working environment allowing for you to develop your own special interest areas.
- Wellness benefits for our staff
- Supportive team who are available for both formalised and on the spot learning and case discussion.
- Large network of referrers that will help you build a caseload.
- Well-equipped clinic with all the tools necessary for you to assist your patients.
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Pilates experience is essential, but new grads with Pilates experience are still welcome to apply.
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of patient care
- Good clinical reasoning and exercise progression
- Motivated and passionate about physiotherapy
- Professional indemnity insurance
No Similar Jobs Found.