Podiatrist - Casual Pool Campaign 2020
- : South Australia Health
- : 08-Jun-2020
- : Bedford Park SA 5042
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network - Allied Health Acute - Bedford Park
- Casual Hourly rates - AHP1 $32.21 p/hr - $39.34 p/hr + 25% casual loading / AHP2 $41.58 p/hr - $48.32 p/hr + 25% casual loading
You will be responsible to the Podiatry Manager for the development, coordination, implementation and management of podiatry services for inpatients and outpatients at the Flinders Medical Centre. Acting as a clinical and educational training resource within the Podiatry Department, you will ensure positive outcomes in the management of patients with vascular, neurological or biomechanical complications. You will also assist with podiatry departmental planning and policy making which results in a contribution to patient care and outcomes. Participating as a member of the health team, you will be involved in continuing development, quality service improvement, research and teaching activities, as well as student supervision. You will be responsible and accountable for patient safety by providing safe and effective care.
Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) is the southern area's largest hospital providing medical services for the southern population of Adelaide and major regional rural centres. The flagship hospital for southern Adelaide, FMC has recently undergone an exciting period of redevelopment. The campus is situated in the Adelaide foothills on an 11.5 hectare campus approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre.
Holding a Bachelor of Podiatry or equivalent, you will be eligible for registration to practice with the AHPRA Podiatry Board. You will demonstrate competency in the clinical management and treatment of the full range of conditions (acute and chronic) within inpatient and outpatient settings. This will include clinical experience in high-risk foot and wound management for diabetes, renal and vascular patients. You will work well within a multidisciplinary team environment, and possess a high level of communication skills with patients, carers, staff and students.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
For Role Descriptions and contact details see attached below Job Pack.
- Clinical Senior Podiatrist
- Posted By: South Australia Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-05
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- The Role Limestone Coast Local Health Network - Country Health Connect, Mount Gambier Total ...
- Podiatry Sessional Academics - School of Clinical ...
- Posted By: Queensland University of Technology
- Posted Date: 2020-06-04
- Location:All Brisbane QLD
- The School of Clinical Sciences includes the disciplines of pharmacy, podiatry, paramedicine and med...
- PODIATRIST - CAIRNS
- Posted By: Encara
- Posted Date: 2020-05-28
- Location:Cairns QLD 4870
- About Us: Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied heal...
- Posted By: North and West Remote Health
- Posted Date: 2020-05-19
- Location:Longreach QLD 4730
- Are you an experienced Podiatrist or recent graduate with a strong community spirit and a sense o...